Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Heartbeat & Ultrasound

We thought we would have gotten to hear the heartbeat at our first appointment but we didn't.
We scheduled the appointment for July 25, 2008.

It was wierd for me to have Jon-Michael tag along with me to the OB (I think he was a little uncomfortable with the experience too but I'm sure he would never admit it)

This was the most amazing experience (other than seeing Abbie for the 1st time). The ultrasound technician was doing everything so fast and I had to tell her to slow down. I explained to her that yes I had another child but this was my 1st pregnancy (I love freakin' people out with that statement). When she turned the monitor towards us, there it was...our baby. And when she turned the doppler on and we heard the heartbeat...just amazing. (no tears were shed...I promise).

Our next appointment is scheduled for August 22, 2008.

No comments: