Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 26th Check-up

The check-up Wednesday was un-eventful. I've only gained 1/2 lb since the last check-up which brings me to a total of 6 lbs for the pregnancy (all baby). I'm very excited about this fact. My blood pressure was fine at 120/82 and the babies heart beat was 144 bpm. This is the lowest heart beat thus far but I'm pretty sure she was sleeping during the visit. I've managed to keep my sugar levels in check for the most part and did good during the Thanksgiving festivities too. I will have two more visits to the doctor for 2008 and then we start going every week starting in January unless something happens before then. I have a better chance now of delivering earlier but we will pray Kyleigh hangs out in the oven for 2 more months.

Abbie will be celebrating her 5th Birthday on Wednesday and we will be celebrating with a dinosaur movie night for her friends on Saturday after Jon-Michael and I return from our 1st child birth class.

My next appointment is Friday, Dec 12th and I will report back then.

No comments: